Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 2/17/13

My yardage used this week is for the February blocks for the Scrappy Sampler BOM quilt.  I am subtracting the yardage used for this project each month as I make the blocks.  It will be too hard to figure out at the end of the year since there are so many different blocks.




Finishing these blocks also takes care of one of my goals for the February Get It Done challenge.

Used this week:   .75 yards  
Used year to date:  7.25 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  4.75 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how all those little amounts add up. Very pretty blocks. I really like the orange one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun scrappy blocks - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are turning out lovely. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...