Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting It Done--February/March

I am linking up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times for this month's Get It Done updates. At the end of each month, quilters from all over post lists of their goals for the coming month, plus a look back at how they did on the goals from the previous month.  I am finding that public declaration of my goals really helps keep me on track.  I am very pleased with the progress that I made this month.  Thanks to Judy for the great idea!


FEBRUARY GOALS:
1.  Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (purple) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.   DONE 2/23 (ELEVEN BLOCKS MADE)





2.  Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.  DONE 2/14
      Photo shows both January & February blocks.



3.  Red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler--finish 4 pineapple blocks.
     DONE 2/3

4.  Hidden Nine-patch quilt--finish binding and add hanging sleeve.
     QUILT IS TOTALLY FINISHED AND HANGING ON THE WALL! 2/23




5.  Storm at Sea--hanging sleeve.  SLEEVE MADE BUT NOT SEWN ON

6.  Alter shirt I bought at Christmas.  DONE 2/15




MARCH GOALS:  My only chance of accomplishing my goals in March is to keep them rather modest.  We are going to be very busy at work for the next month or more, and I don't want to feel stressed out over meeting my quilting goals too.

1.  Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  


2.  Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.  

3.  Storm at Sea--finish hanging sleeve.


4.  Photograph Storm at Sea & Hidden 9-Patch; submit quilt show entry forms.


Julie

1 comment:

  1. You got a lot done this month, and you are preparing for limited time. That shows wisdom! Love your pineapple blocks and the Hidden 9 patch quilt just GLOWS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...