Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting It Done--February update

February is just speeding by, but we have reached the midpoint of the month. That means it is time to check on my progress on Judy's Getting It Done challenge.  I listed 6 goals for the month, which might be overly ambitious for this short month, but I feel good about how much I have gotten done so far.

FEBRUARY GOALS:
1.  Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (purple) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  2/9--four blocks done

2.  Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks.  DONE 2/14


3.  Red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler--finish 4 pineapple blocks.
     DONE 2/3

4.  Hidden Nine-patch quilt--finish binding and add hanging sleeve.
     BINDING DONE 2/14

5.  Storm at Sea--hanging sleeve.

6.  Alter shirt I bought at Christmas.




Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...