February is just speeding by, but we have reached the midpoint of the month. That means it is time to check on my progress on Judy's Getting It Done challenge. I listed 6 goals for the month, which might be overly ambitious for this short month, but I feel good about how much I have gotten done so far.
1. Dancing Stars--make 8-10 blocks in this month's color (purple) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 2/9--four blocks done
2. Scrappy Sampler BOM--make this month's set of blocks. DONE 2/14
3. Red, white & blue Scrap Club Sampler--finish 4 pineapple blocks.
4. Hidden Nine-patch quilt--finish binding and add hanging sleeve.
BINDING DONE 2/14
5. Storm at Sea--hanging sleeve.
6. Alter shirt I bought at Christmas.