Wednesday, February 20, 2013

15 Minute Challenge

This is the first week in about a month when I had days with no time for quilting or other sewing projects.  I worked lots of extra hours over the weekend, and that left me too wiped out for any extra sewing on Monday evening.  I also have an extra costume project that will fill up most of my free time.  I need to get that finished in the next week or so.

Tues., 2/12--Scrappy Sampler, costume project
Wed., 2/13--costume project, Hidden 9-Patch binding
Thurs., 2/14--Scrappy Sampler, Hidden 9-Patch binding
Fri., 2/15--shirt alterations, Dancing Stars
Sat., 2/16--Dancing Stars
Sun., 2/17--none 
Mon., 2/18--none
Tues., 2/19--costume project


Check out Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time and space for creativity. There are some great links with info about sewing room organization, something I definitely need to work on!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...