Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 2/10/13

My numbers haven't changed much, but I did use a yard of fabric this week in finishing the four pineapple blocks for my red,white & blue Scrap Club quilt.  I am taking baby steps toward my goal to use at least 100 yards of fabric this year.



Finishing these blocks also takes care of one of my goals for the February Get It Done challenge.

Used this week:   1 yards  
Used year to date:  6.5 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  4.0 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

4 comments:

  1. Baby steps will add up, just a lot slower than one would like. Beautiful pineapple blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your pineapple blocks are perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pineapple blocks! Doing good on your usage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your stash usage. Mine is still in the red (big-time!!) Your pineapple blocks are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...