Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 2/24/13


It's hard to believe that it is almost the end of February already.  I keep hoping to make a bigger dent in my fabric stash, but have to be satisfied with small amounts.  The good news is that no new yardage has been added this month.

My yardage used has increased by a little bit again.  I used 1/4 yard for the hanging sleeve on my Hidden Nine-Patch quilt, plus 2 yards for the January & February Dancing Stars blocks that I am making for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  

Used this week:   2.25 yards  
Used year to date:  9.5 yards    


Added this week:   0 yards
Added year to date: 2.5 yards

Net year to date:  7 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great with your fabric used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another week with no fabric added! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great, one step at a time. Nothing added helps the numbers get smaller faster. I should take some tips from you!! I'm heading in the other direction this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...