Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 8/9/15

No fabric in and none out this week. I have been trying to clear away the leftovers from some past projects, and I haven't decided what I want to work on next. Right now it's more important to get the mess in the sewing room under control--too many piles everywhere!

TOTALS: 
Used this week:                    0 yards     
Used year to date:          108.375 yards

Stashed this week:                  0 yards
Stashed year to date:         93.0 yards 

Net year to date:              15.375 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.  


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your space all ship shape and decide what's next on your list. I think that's the hardest decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been peeking at my sewing room? I have so many piles everywhere I don't know where to start. Good numbers even though you didn't do much sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...