It has been two weeks since my last Tuesday To-Do List was posted. Somehow time got away from me after the Thanksgiving weekend. It's time to get back on track, see how I did with the last to-do list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
To-Do List for 11/23 - 11/29
1. Have a happy Thanksgiving! ✔done!
2. Redwork embroidery--finish not done
3. Santa tie--make into ornament ✔done
Finished size is 4.5" x 8"
4. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day ✔done
5. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week ✔done
I ended up with nine green hearts at the end of November. One of them has been framed with 1.5" x 2.5" bricks, which is how I'm planning to finish all of the blocks for this quilt.
6. Pastel Bowties--start joining blocks together ✔done
The Bowtie blocks are all stitched together into a finished quilt top!
Besides the projects on my list, over the past two weeks I also quilted and bound a small Christmas quilt and made a quilted cover for our mixer.
The list for the next week includes a couple of Christmas projects, plus joining the blocks for one of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilts.
To-Do List for 12/7 - 12/13
1. Pastel Bowties--photos and blog post
2. Homespun--decide on layout, start joining blocks together
3. Secret sewing--work on gift for Ed
4. Redwork embroidery--finish small piece
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA