Welcome to Tuesday and a new weekly to-do list. Today we will review how I did with last week's list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
I got through my entire list for last week and also started one new project which will be a Christmas gift. I am making two pillows from old neckties using a Dresden Plate pattern. You can read more about this in yesterday's post. Here are the pieces for one pillow.
To-Do List for 11/9 - 11/15
1. Sew Colorful Stars--finish joining all parts together. ✔done
This quilt top is finished and waiting to be photographed.
2. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week ✔done
I finished a couple more green hearts and also figured out how I am going to set them in a quilt. Read more in my blog post HERE.
3. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day ✔done
I made 12 yellow/gold bowtie blocks, plus one orange block.
4. Redwork embroidery--prep for finishing ✔done
I pressed up my embroidery and found a mini hoop to use as a frame.
My main goals for the next week will be to finish off the Christmas gifts, then I will continue making progress on the other on-going projects.
To-Do List for 11/16 - 11/22
1. Dresden Ties pillows--finish both pillows
2. Redwork embroidery--finish
3. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day
4. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week
5. Sew Colorful Stars--take photos, write blog post
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA