Tuesday Wednesday and a new weekly to-do list. I started writing my post yesterday, but somehow the day got away from me and the post never got finished! Today we will review how I did with last week's to-do list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
It was a mostly successful week for the last to-do list, with four out of five goals completed.
To-Do List for 11/16 - 11/22
1. Dresden Ties pillows--finish both pillows ✔done
Both of the pillows are finished, but I'm not ready to share photos yet.
2. Redwork embroidery--finish not done
3. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day ✔done
I made 16 more bowtie blocks for the pastel bowties quilt. You can see them HERE.
4. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week ✔done
5. Sew Colorful Stars--take photos, write blog post ✔done
See the photos and read about this quilt in this post.
The list for the coming week is really meant as suggestions more than firm goals (except for the first one.) My main focus will be Thanksgiving, then starting to get ready for Christmas.
To-Do List for 11/23 - 11/29
1. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
2. Redwork embroidery--finish
3. Santa tie--make into ornament
This tie was part of the group I recently used for the pillows. The design is too large for the Dresden wedges, so I am planning to back it and frame it as an ornament or small wallhanging. The section shown in the photo measures about 4" wide x 8.5" high.
4. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day
5. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week
6. Pastel Bowties--start joining blocks together
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates the holiday. We are looking forward to smoked turkey breast and all the side dishes. May you have a safe, fun and delicious day!
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA