Welcome to Tuesday and another Tuesday To-Do list. Today we will review how I did with last week's list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
I completed three of my four goals from last week's list, and substituted a different set of blocks for the bowties as my leader/ender project.
To-Do List for 11/2 - 11/8
1. RWB Rectangles--write blog post ✔done
This quilt is now called "Stepping Stones QOV". You can see it HERE.
2. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week ✔done
I finished four green hearts this week.
3. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day not done
Instead of bowties, I made 9-patch blocks that were already cut out and sitting by my machine.
4. Sew Colorful Stars--make pieced sashing units, start joining blocks ✔done
I am making good progress with the assembly of this quilt.
The next week will find me attempting to finish the Sew Colorful Stars quilt top, plus continuing work on a couple of on-going projects and maybe finishing a Christmas piece.
To-Do List for 11/9 - 11/15
2. Hearts Applique--make at least one block per week
3. Bowties 365--make one bowtie block per day
4. Redwork embroidery--prep for finishing
I stitched this little piece back in May, and it has been waiting for finishing ever since. I hope I have an extra embroidery hoop that can be used to frame it.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA