Sunday, December 12, 2021

Stitching and Stashing--Week 50, 2021

My stash report for the past week includes 2.25 yards used for the mixer cover that I finished last weekend. That project took less than a week, from the day I bought the fabric until the day it was finished!



I'm going to have fabric additions to count soon because I did some Black Friday  shopping. The first order should arrive tomorrow, and I have no idea where the other order is or when to expect it to arrive.

2021 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                             2.25 yards
Used year to date:                    175.375 yards
Added last week:                              0.0 yards
Added year to date:                     136.25 yards
Net used year to date              39.125 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of stitching time. I got back to my usual 7 for 7 week, with plenty of stitching time every day.

15 Minute Challenge for 2021: 
12/5 - 12/11              7 of 7 days
2021 Total          342 of 345 days


Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...