It's the last Tuesday of the year, time for another Tuesday To-Do list. Today we will review how I did on my previous list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
Tuesday, December 28, 2021
To-Do Tuesday 12/28/2021
The last time I posted a to-do list was two weeks ago. Even with the extra time, I didn't accomplish all of my goals, but I did finish the two most important ones (and enjoyed a really lovely Christmas weekend!)
To-Do List for 12/14 - 12/20
1. Homespun--start joining blocks together ✔done
This quilt top is done!
2. Secret sewing--work on gift for Ed ✔done
My secret project was another pillow made from old ties, and I shared it in Sunday's post.
3. Redwork embroidery--finish small piece not done
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--plan projects for 2022 working on it
My list for the next week includes a few end-of-year blog posts, plus continuing to work on a couple of current projects.
To-Do List for 12/28/21 - 1/3/2022
1. Homespun--photos, blog post (before end of December for One Monthly Goal)
2. Rainbow LeMoyne baby quilt--continue quilting
I made this little quilt top last weekend from some old blocks that were stashed away. I also made a back right away and have started the quilting on it.
3. Bowties 365--continue making 4" blocks
I finished making the yellow and orange blocks yesterday. I think purple is up next.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA