Good morning on Election Day 2020. If you haven't done so already, please get out and vote at some point today. It is a right and a privilege that every American citizen has earned, and it is important that everyone do their part. We were among the many who voted early, and it feels good to have it out of the way.
Today is also time once again for the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I missed posting a list last week, and I can't even remember why, but here's a recap of my list from two weeks ago.
To-do list for 10/20 - 10/26:
1. Scrappy Bear Paw--make yellow block ✔ done
2. Square Dance blocks--complete any colors that need more blocks not done
3. Alaska QAL--make next set of blocks ✔ done
I've made all the blocks from the pattern, but I'm thinking about adding another row top and bottom to make the quilt rectangular. You can read more about this project in yesterday's post.
4. Glorified 9-Patch--make yellow block #3 ✔ done
Here are my three completed yellow blocks.
5. Alycia's QOV Mystery--do the next step ✔ done
We have made a total of 17 chain blocks and 18 Friendship Star blocks so far.
All in all, good progress on my projects. Let's check out the list for the week ahead.
To-Do List for 11/3 - 11/9:
1. Glorified 9-Patch--prep more blocks
2. Alaska QAL--plan new rows and begin piecing
3. Scrappy Bear Paws--figure out sashing/setting fabrics
4. Square Dance blocks--complete any colors that need more blocks
5. Alycia's QOV Mystery--do the next step
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Julie in GA