Today is time once again for the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. The to-do list really helped me stay focused on my goals during the last week.
To-Do List for 11/3 - 11/9:
1. Glorified 9-Patch--prep more blocks ✔ done
I finished the fourth yellow block (see them HERE) and started working on the next set of blocks.
2. Alaska QAL--plan new rows and begin piecing ✔ done
All of the blocks for the added rows have been made, and I have started joining blocks together.
3. Scrappy Bear Paws--figure out sashing/setting fabrics ✔ done
The fabrics chosen for the sashing and setting triangles/border are both light blues.
4. Square Dance blocks--complete any colors that need more blocks ✔ done
All blocks are made, layout has been decided, ready to start assembly.
5. Alycia's QOV Mystery--do the next step ✔ done
I'm up to date with the steps for this mystery.
The Square Dance blocks are getting a break this week, but the rest of the projects from last week's list continue for another week.
To-Do List for 11/10 - 11/16:
1. Alaska QAL--finish joining blocks together
2. Alycia's QOV Mystery--do the next step
3. Scrappy Bear Paws--cut the sashing and setting triangles, begin joining
4. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one brown block
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Julie in GA