Not only did I miss posting my to-do list last week, I'm a day late getting it posted for this week. The days just run together sometimes. Today I will catch up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I finished everything on my last to-do list and need to figure out what to include on the next one.
To-Do List for 11/10 - 11/16:
1. Alaska QAL--finish joining blocks together ✔ done
The blocks are all joined together into a finished quilt top! Blog post is HERE.
2. Alycia's QOV Mystery--do the next step ✔ done
The next two steps are done, which means a finished top! I will blog about this one later in the week--here's a little sneak peek photo.
3. Scrappy Bear Paws--cut the sashing, begin joining ✔ done
Not only did I start joining blocks and sashing, I got everything stitched together into ho
yet another finished quilt top. Do you wonder why I missed posting last week? You can read more about this one HERE.
4. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one brown block ✔ done
One brown block is done, another started.
To-Do List for 11/17 - 11/23:
1. Practice What I Preach--finish quilting + binding
2. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one brown block
3. Frolic (Bonnie Hunter 2019 mystery)--figure out plan for borders (unless I decide to go ahead and start her new mystery)
4. Sewcialites QAL--make block #10
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone!
Julie in GA