Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 3/29/15

There wasn't much time for quilting this week, but I have almost finished joining together all the stars and background sections for my 16-Patch Stars quilt top. After that it will just need a border or two, then the top will be complete. I have used 3.5 yards on this so far. No new fabric added this week!

I wish I had a photo to share, but there is no time this morning because I have to go in to work for a couple of hours. I will try to post a photo of the quilt center tomorrow.


Used this week:                     3.50 yards     
Used year to date:             30.125 yards

Stashed this week:                    0  yards
Stashed year to date:        23.875 yards 


Net year to date:              6.25 yards used


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Julie, you have pretty incredible usage for 13 weeks into the year -- you go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...