Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 3/15/15

I don't have much to count on my stash report this week, but I am SO CLOSE to finishing a quilt! That will help my numbers get back into black, and I hope to be able to count it all next week.

My only usage this week was 1/8 yard for the background hexies on my turquoise hexie star. Only two more stars need the background added, then they can all start getting joined together. Now that spring training games are back on TV, I have been getting more hand stitching time in the evenings.




Used this week:                     .125 yards     
Used year to date:              16.875 yards


Stashed this week:                   0  yards
Stashed year to date:        19.125 yards 

Net year to date:   
            2.25 yards added

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times. I am also linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts. Thanks to Kathy for the weekly reminder to slow down and enjoy the process.

Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. Nice hexie star! How big are your hexies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using hexies that finish at 1" on each side.

      Delete
  2. I like the fabric combination of your hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see them joined together... what a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white patterned fabric you chose to circle the star give the illusion of a lace backing. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful hexie star with so many nice blues in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've made a lot of progress on your snowflakes if all you have left that need borders is just two.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...