Sunday, March 29, 2015

Crossroads tutorial for Hands 2 Help


Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge once again. This is the fifth year of the challenge, and there were 145 quilts donated to the selected charities in 2014.



Today is the time for participants to share ideas for the challenge with tutorials on quilt patterns or techniques. The tutorial I would like to share is from Connie at Freemotion by the River for the Crossroads block. This is a very easy block to cut and piece, and Connie's wonderful tutorial includes instructions for making the block in 3 different sizes.




I made this quilt last year using Connie's instructions, and I hope to finish quilting it as my first project for this year's Hands 2 Help Challenge. My blocks measure 12", and the quilt will finish at about 45" x 57".

Check out all the links at Confessions of a Fabric Addict to get lots of ideas for quick and fun quilt patterns. 

Julie in GA

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely quilt that I kind of forgot about. Thanks for sharing it. I will be adding it to my some day list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the greens. Sure to make a for a wonderful quilty hug~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the greens. Sure to make a for a wonderful quilty hug~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Julie! That's a great easy quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Crossroads quilt turned out great Julie! It looks like a fun quilt to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun pattern ... and in my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...