Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 3/22/15

I can finally report some fabric used (and a quilt finished!) I completed the music quilt I have been making for a friend with colon cancer. That used a total of 9.75 yards of fabric. You can see a picture of the finished quilt and read more about it HERE.

While doing some tidying up in the sewing room, I came across this stack of fabrics which were an order I received from Connecting Threads about a month ago. I guess they were sitting around, waiting for their chance to appear in my stash report. Total fabric added 4.75 yards.  





Used this week:                     9.75 yards     
Used year to date:             26.625 yards

Stashed this week:                4.75 yards
Stashed year to date:        23.875 yards 



Net year to date:              2.75 yards used


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. You are still ahead of the game with your usage. Nice colors added to your stash. It won't be long before they will be used, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...