Monday, March 30, 2015

Design Wall Monday 3/30/15

I am so excited to have finished putting together the center of my 16-Patch Stars Quilt of Valor. It was a bit of a puzzle getting all the different sections together, but I am very happy with the result. Here (in my very unevenly-lit photo) you can see the finished center, plus two border options off to the right side. I am leaning toward the bottom choice, the red stripe running lengthwise.




I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! I am also linking up with Monday Making over at Love Laugh Quilt.


Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. What a great design, I just LOVE this one. I really like the mix of the sweet sixteen stars with the smaller spinners. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have laid out your two different sizes of star. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, nifty design. I have to laugh. I'd decided I like the top border because it is stripes going into the design. Then I read your preference. Whichever you choose it is going to be very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt--love those 16-patch stars....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your QOV 16 patch stars. You and I are on the same wave length this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...