Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 3/1/15

My focus this week has been working on the music quilt for the friend undergoing chemo treatments, but there is nothing to report as used on that project yet. Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the blocks.



I can count 3/8 yard out for the pink applique blocks I made for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this month. You can see them in yesterday's post.

Used this week:                    .375 yards     
Used year to date:              13.75 yards


Stashed this week:             7.375  yards
Stashed year to date:        19.125 yards 

Net year to date:   
            5.375 yards added

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

It's also time to make my monthly report for the 350 Blocks Project over at Prairie Moon Quilts. Every month Shelly sets our goal for how many blocks to make, with the grand total for the year being 350. I had a really great month in February, making 105 blocks altogether. And here I've been feeling like I haven't gotten much done!

Julie in GA

6 comments:

  1. You aren't so far into the red that you can't recover with a finish or two. Congrats on the block count, you are almost a third of the way there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice of you to make a quilt for your friend during this time. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and pretty blocks for your friend's quilt! Finishing this quilt will get you out of the red. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block finishes are impressive. Way to go. It is so nice of you to make a comfort quilt for a friend. I kow they are much appreciated by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you're using it up! And your music blocks are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...