Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 7/21/13

I have a deadline coming up soon for a costume project, and that has filled up most of my extra time this past week. However, I did manage to finish up the rest of my teal and turquoise Dancing Stars blocks. I ended up with 14 blocks for the month, using a total of 1.25 yards. 


Used this week:    1.25 yards
Used year to date:  58.75 yards    


Added this week:    0 yards
Added year to date:  40.5 yards

Net year to date:  18.25 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. Love your Dancing Stars. Great that you were able to work on your blocks even with another deadline looming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadlines can just kill your sewing time. Congrats for being in the black this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...