Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stash Report Sunday 7/14/13

I have been working on a few different projects over the past week, but only have one finish to report. I spent last Sunday making kid's pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer. I managed to finish seven of them that day, using up over 7 yards of fabric. 




Used this week:    7.5 yards
Used year to date:  57.5 yards    


Added this week:    0 yards
Added year to date:  40.5 yards

Net year to date:  17 yards used 


Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times.


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Great pillowcases (and great for the report too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillowcases look great! Love all the bright colors. I too have used pillowcases to help my stash numbers. They are so much fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pillowcases--they will be well loved!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...