Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 7/16/13

Returning to work a week ago has cut into my quilting, but I still managed to find at least a little time to sew every day. I finished the binding on my Turning Leaves quilt and just have the hanging sleeve to finish up, plus I am keeping up with both of my BOM projects.

7/9 - 7/15

Tuesday--Turning Leaves binding
Wednesday--Turning Leaves binding, costume project
Thursday--Dancing Stars, Scrappy Sampler
Friday--Dancing Stars
Saturday--Dancing Stars, Scrappy Sampler
Sunday--Scrappy Sampler
Monday--Dancing Stars


Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creative pursuits. 


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. We go back to school in 3 weeks. I'm sure it will cut into my sewing time, too. You still got a lot completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, work does tend to cut into sewing time, unfortunately! Glad you got some time in to both finish something AND keep up with BOMs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work definitely cuts into one's sewing time. It looks like you still had a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...