Saturday, July 20, 2013

Continuing in Teal

The collection of teal Dancing Stars blocks continues to grow. I now have 10 teal/turquoise blocks finished and 4 more partially done. I had hoped to make another little quilt from my many teal and turquoise scraps this month, but it looks like time will run out before that happens.




I am linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013, where you can see all sorts of wonderful ways that other quilters have been using their teal and turquoise scraps this month. My thoughts are with Angela, our hostess for this challenge, following the loss of her mother.


Julie in GA

8 comments:

  1. I love how every color is so beautiful in your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie. Every color looks beautiful in your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto w/Katie & Sheila... your use of color is gorgeous in these blacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dancing stars are so fun to watch grow each week. I am loving them in teal. Everything looks so great against the black background you have selected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dancing stars...the teal/aqua are so luminescent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a twinkly block - no matter what color you use, they always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stars. They look so bright on the black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. More beautiful stars. You picked a great block to use for the Rainbow scrap challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...