Tuesday, July 9, 2013

15 Minute Challenge 7/9/13

Yesterday was my first day back at work after having the past 2+ months off. The time off went by very quickly, but I feel good about all the quilting that got done. Now my quilting time will be much more limited, but I am still determined to find at least 15 minutes each day for my favorite activity. Reporting to Kate's 15 Minute Challenge definitely helps keep me motivated.

7/2 - 7/8
Tuesday--Dresden Stars, clean sewing room
Wednesday--Dancing Stars
Thursday--Dancing Stars, RWB Scrap Club Sampler
Friday--Dancing Stars, Turning Leaves binding
Saturday--Dancing Stars
Sunday--make 7 pillowcases
Monday--Turning Leaves binding


Check out the 15 Minute Challenge posts at Life in Pieces to see how others are finding time for their creative pursuits. 


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Great week!! Seven pillow cases! and I thought I was doing well to make two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week. Being off for 2 months then going back to work would be so hard. Hope you don't get hit with a max to do list the first day back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides the SEVEN pillowcases on Sunday...if I'm reading between the lines correctly...Turning Leaves might be done with Dancing Stars close behind. Dresden Stars must be your newest project as you must have been using your rotary cutter after pulling your fabrics to get going on it. Hope you were able to ease back into your work schedule. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...