Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tuesday To-Do List 6/20/2023

Good morning and welcome to another To-Do Tuesday! It's time once again to share how I did on last Tuesday's to-do list, then figure out what I'd like to get done in the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.


I knew that my list from last week was ambitious, and I am happy to see that I managed to complete four of the five items on that list. 

To-Do List for 6/13 - 6/19/2023
1. Get outdoor photos of recent finishes   ✔done 

2. A Maze Zing workshop--get my supplies together  ✔done 
The guild workshop with Candace Hassen was great, and I ended up with two finished A Maze Zing blocks that measure about 13" x 19". I'm planning to continue making these each month as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.


3. National Quilt Museum BOM--make Block #2   ✔done 
I wasn't crazy about the design of the second block, but after some tweaking with the layout and colors, I was happier with my version.



4. Modern Quilt Studio Mystery--make first set of blocks   ✔done 
I finished set #1 yesterday and made a start on set #2.


5. Rainbow Scrap Challenge 16-Patch Stars--make 2 blocks  not done


The first item on my new list needs to happen TODAY. Everything else is negotiable through the coming week.

To-Do List for 6/20 - 6/26/2023
1. Perfectly Pieced Quilt Backs blog hop--write my post
Kelly Young has a new book being released tomorrow, and I have a pieced backing to share as part of the blog hop.
2. A Maze Zing workshop--make light blue block
3. Modern Quilt Studio Mystery--make second set of blocks

That will be enough to keep me busy for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

4 comments:

  1. Those green blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how you "tweaked" your National Quilt Museum block, but it looks great. The maze blocks really caught my attention - so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (My comment just disappeared so delete if this is a repeat!). Looks like you had a good week. The guild workshop project looks like a fun one to have joined in on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and lovely projects, particularly like the modern quilt…very striking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...