Sunday, June 25, 2023

Stash Report and Stitching Time 6/25/2023

Even though it was completed a couple weeks ago, I was unable to share my Toppling Tower pieced quilt back until this week because it was part of the blog hop for Kelly Young's new book, Perfectly Pieced Quilt Backs. You can see my blog post HERE or learn more at Kelly's blog/website My Quilt Infatuation.

Toppling Tower quilt back, 73" x 93"

Now that the blog hop has happened, I can count the yardage for the quilt back in my stash report. That came to 5.5 yards. I also used another yard making 16-Patch Stars and A Maze Zing blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, all shared in yesterday's post. All this usage has got my stash report back to showing more used than added for the year!


2023 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                         6.50 yards
Used year to date:                   54.25 yards
Added last week:                         0.0 yards
Added year to date:                49.625 yards
Net used in 2023                  4.625 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. Besides the blocks for the Rainbow Challenge, most of my quilting time was spent on making blocks for the Modern Quilt Studio summer mystery. I definitely got more than 15 minutes of quilting time every day last week.

15 Minute Challenge for 2023: 
6/18 - 6/24           7 of 7 days
2023 Total      165 of 175 days

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. 

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for being in the black on your stash usage. That back is really fun and is a great way to use up a few odds and ends in very planned way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...