Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday To-Do List 6/13/2023

Good morning and welcome to another To-Do Tuesday! I've missed posting my to-do list for a couple of weeks, but there has still been plenty getting done around here. Here are the results from my last to-do list, plus a new list for the week ahead. The To-Do Tuesday link-up is hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric.



The good news is that my last to-do list is completely done! As you will see, I spent the end of May finishing off orange projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

To-Do List for 5/23 - 5/29/2023
1. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make orange Jabberwocky blocks  ✔done

2. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--finish orange Rail Fence blocks  ✔done

3. ABC Table Scraps Challenge--make orange placemat   ✔done

4. Wash new fabrics   ✔done (but no photo)


My new list may be overly ambitious, but there's a lot I would like to get done this week.

To-Do List for 6/13 - 6/19/2023
1. Get outdoor photos of recent finishes
2. A Maze Zing workshop--get my supplies together
3. National Quilt Museum BOM--make Block #2
4. Modern Quilt Studio Mystery--make first set of blocks

That will be enough to keep me busy for the week ahead. I'll report on my progress next Tuesday, and post a new set of goals too. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Quilt Schmilt.
 

Happy quilting!

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. Such bright and happy challenges met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your orange blocks! Good luck with this week's list. Mystery quilt alongs are such fun, but I'm trying to abstain from them. Though Meadow Mist Designs new mystery starts in July with the fabric pull. At least we won't get clue one till August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not visited in awhile. Those stars are gorgeous! Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...