Tuesday, February 22, 2022

To-Do Tuesday 2/22/2022

I'm back for another Tuesday To-Do List! I was shocked to discover that it has been four weeks since I last posted a to-do list. I know these lists help me stay focused, and it's time to get back in that habit. Today we will review how I did on my previous list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.


I completed all of the tasks but one from my previous list, posted in late January.

To-Do List for 1/25/22 - 1/31/22
1. Rainbow LeMoyne baby quilt--finish quilting and bind    not done
This quilt has been set aside for now, in favor of a different baby quilt.

2. Bowties 365--continue joining blocks together   ✔done
The Rainbow Bowtie blocks have been joined together into 4 sections, ready to be quilted.

3. Hearts Applique--stitch at least one red block    ✔done
I think I ended up with eight red hearts appliqued at the end of January, and two of them have been framed.

4. Storm at Sea Heart--add outer border               ✔done
I finished the border on this little quilt, and it is ready to be layered and quilted.

5. Feathered Star SAHRR--add diamonds to border    ✔done
I've added multiple borders to this quilt since my last to-do list. You can see the latest photos in THIS POST.


My list for the next week has a couple of the same projects as my previous list, but also some new entries. It's an ambitious list for one week. I'm just hoping to move these projects forward.
 
To-Do List for 2/22/22 - 2/28/22
1. Fishies baby quilt--finish top, prep for quilting
2. Secret project--begin quilting
3. Hearts Applique--finish one red block
4. Rail Fence--finish making teal/turquoise blocks for RSC
5. Feathered Star SAHRR--finish hand stitching applique
6. Feathered Star SAHRR--start making Shoo Fly blocks


I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.

Julie in GA 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your Rainbow Bowtie sections! Your Storm at Sea heart is such a unique pattern, I really like it. Would you mind telling me where you got the pattern? I'd love to make one for the back on a wedding quilt I'm working on.
    Thank you for linking up with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your Rainbow Bowtie, Julie! And the Storn at Sea Heart looks like a cut gemstone, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weeks can really get away from you sometime. You seem to keep things moving without a to do list, but I know they keep me focused on just a few things. Good luck, wishing you lots of progress this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...