Welcome to Tuesday and another Tuesday To-Do list. Today we will review how I did with last week's list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
My list for the past week was a short one, yet I still didn't get through everything on it. I completed two goals, made progress on one, and totally ignored the last one.
To-Do List for 12/7 - 12/13
1. Pastel Bowties--photos and blog post ✔done
You can read more about this quilt HERE.
2. Homespun--decide on layout, start joining blocks together not done
I got the blocks for Homespun arranged on the design wall, but haven't started sewing them together yet.
3. Secret sewing--work on gift for Ed ✔done
I did the cutting for this project and am ready to start sewing.
4. Redwork embroidery--finish small piece not done
Once again, I didn't even touch this piece.
It is looking like another fairly busy week, with medical appointments plus an early Christmas gathering with Ed's family over the weekend. I'm keeping my list short once again.
To-Do List for12/14 - 12/20
1. Homespun--start joining blocks together
2. Secret sewing--work on gift for Ed
3. Redwork embroidery--finish small piece
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--plan projects for 2022
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA