Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 4/26/15

I received an unexpected gift of batik fabrics this week. They are strips that all measure around 4-3/4" (1/8 yard pieces maybe?) There are 41 pieces in a variety of colors, mostly jewel tones. They came from a co-worker of my husband. She had bought the fabrics close to 20 years ago intending to take up quilting, but she never did. Maybe I will make her something from them in thanks.



Usage this week was for my two Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects. I used 3/8 yard in my appliqued circle blocks and 1-3/8 yard making bowtie blocks. My numbers have shifted over to the red (just barely!) but I hope to turn it back around in the next week.

TOTALS:
Used this week:                      1.75 yards     
Used year to date:              51.375 yards

Stashed this week:                 5.25 yards
Stashed year to date:         51.625 yards 

Net year to date:              .25 yards stashed

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times


Julie in GA

3 comments:

  1. Great friend, beautiful score. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics. Do you have a plan for them yet?

    Not a bad stash report, you'll be back in the black by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Beautiful free fabric is not a bad way to cross into the red.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...