Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stash Report Sunday 4/5/15

The weeks have been flying by, and it is hard to believe that we are already past the first quarter of the year and into April. It's time for me to take a look at how my stash-busting efforts are going, and also file my report for the 350 Blocks Project.

My fabric goals for the year were to use at least 100 yards by the end of 2015, and also to use more fabric than I add to my stash. After the first 3 months, I am very happy with my progress on those goals. I have stayed on target with my usage numbers. I've added more fabric than planned, but that is partly because of a couple of fabric giveaways that I won back in January. I'm certainly not going to turn down free fabric!

Fabric used for the past week all went toward my two Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects. I used 3/8 yard making 14 applique circle blocks and 1 yard making 43 bowtie blocks. No fabric was added this week.


"True Colors" by Nancy Mahoney
from the book Simple Circles and Quick Curves

Rainbow Bowties, 4" blocks

Used this week:                   1.375 yards     
Used year to date:                 31.5 yards

Stashed this week:                    0  yards
Stashed year to date:        23.875 yards 

Net year to date:              7.625 yards used

Check out more stash reports at Patchwork Times

For the 350 Blocks Project, I ended up with a total of 93 blocks made last month, bringing my total so far this year up to 283. 


Julie in GA

2 comments:

  1. I really love your "True Colors" quilt. That looks stunning. I get so tempted by all these quilts that it's hard not to want to start one of my own. I'll file it away for when my UFO list has gotten a bit shorter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...