Sunday, March 24, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 3/24/2024

There has been plenty of fabric moving both in and out of my stash this week. The incoming came from a recent fabric order, 4.5 yards added.


The outgoing fabric was used in a variety of projects. I used 1/2 yard for my last Project Quilting entry of 2024, an Irish Chain placemat (which you can see and read more about HERE.) I also used another yard on these two Scrappy Trips style placemats that have been waiting to be finished.


A total of one yard was used for a combination of projects that are being added together for the Stash Report. They are the purple Rail Fence Spinners, the Hen and Chicks Sampler blocks, and two blocks for Jen's Color Challenge






2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                   2.50 yards
Used year to date:              22.50 yards
Added last week:                  4.50 yards
Added year to date:               22.0 yards
Net used in 2024:                .50 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. Despite having been out of town for a few days at the beginning of the week, I was able to keep my 100% record intact. I always take a hand stitching project along when I travel, and that was true on this trip. Three more applique heart blocks were finished while I was away.


I've been hand stitching heart blocks since sometime in 2021. I used to do lots more hand applique when I was working and stitched on the train commute each day. Now it mostly happens when I am traveling. I really should count up how many heart blocks I've made and figure out what to do with them.

15 Minute Challenge for 2024: 
3/17 - 3/23          7 of 7 days
2024 Total        83 of 83 days
Success rate                100%

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the blue and white print in the top row! Great background. The heart blocks will make a stunning quilt, soft and calm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...