Sunday, March 17, 2024

Stash Report and Stitching Time 3/17/2024

There's not a whole lot to share for the stash report this week. I did use 3/4 yard for the batch of Sewcialites 2 blocks I made as part of our guild's Block of the Month program. 

Sewcialites 2
3", 6" and 9" blocks

The batik fabrics in these two blocks  are from the Island Batiks line "Limerick", which seems appropriate for St. Patrick's Day.


I received a fabric order last week, but barely had time to even look at it. I will tally up the yardage added and include it in next week's stash report.


2024 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:                     .75 yards
Used year to date:                20.0 yards
Added last week:                    0.0 yards
Added year to date:             17.50 yards
Net used in 2024:              2.50 yards



Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. I'm currently away from home for a few days, enjoying a visit with family in Wisconsin. I brought along my usual hand-stitching project and have managed to get in a little stitching time each day.

15 Minute Challenge for 2024: 
3/10 - 3  /16        7 of 7 days
2024 Total        76 of 76 days
Success rate                100%

Check out more stash reports at quiltpaintcreate and join the 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces. Thanks so much to Donna and Kate for continuing to host these link-ups.

Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. Whoopie! Any month with fabric used is a big win in my book. I need to finish my Feb. numbers... and I'm sure March is going to look really good too once it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always interesting to see how different a block looks when worked in completely different genres/colorways. Your stash stats are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sewcialites blocks are really fun. Every little bit out counts. I'm trying really hard to shop my stash for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize they were running Sewcialites again. Always fun to see the different blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...