A new year means a new start on Tuesday To-Do lists. Today we will review how I did on my previous list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
The goals on my last to-do list were mostly completed, except for the last which is half done. I'm hoping to continue the productivity this week.
To-Do List for 12/28/21 - 1/3/2022
1. Homespun--photos, blog post ✔done
You can see the finished quilt top in my post HERE.
2. Rainbow LeMoyne baby quilt--continue quilting ✔done
I finished stitching in the ditch around the blocks and sashing. Up next is quilting the stars and the background.
3. Bowties 365--continue making 4" blocks ✔done
I made 32 purple and 40 pink Bowtie blocks last week.
4. Blog posts--Best of 2021, 2022 Planning Party did the 1st, not the 2nd
I haven't really figured out an overall plan for the year.
My main focus for the next few days will be my Project Quilting entry, which is due on Sunday (read more about that HERE.) I have a few other projects that I hope to squeeze in before next Tuesday rolls around.
To-Do List for 1/4/22 - 1/10/22
1. Project Quilting 13.1--piece, quilt and finish my little project by Sunday. Here's one of the ideas I was considering for it.
2. Rainbow LeMoyne baby quilt--continue quilting
3. Bowties 365--continue making 4" blocks
4. Charm Baskets--start making red blocks
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA