Welcome to another Tuesday To-Do List! Today we will review how I did on my previous list. then come up with a new set of goals for the week ahead. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
Most of my time last week was spent on goal #1, but I also completed two of the three other goals--not a bad week at all!
To-Do List for 1/4/22 - 1/10/22
1. Project Quilting 13.1--finish entry ✔done
I finished my Rainbow Accordion quilt, and I love it! I can't resist sharing my favorite photo again.
3. Bowties 365--continue making 4" blocks ✔done
I finished 12 red and 48 teal/turquoise blocks this week.
4. Charm Baskets--start making red blocks ✔done
I made five red basket blocks to go with the two made earlier.
My regular projects all got pushed aside last week while I worked on the Project Quilting entry. This week I plan to do lots of prep work for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects, and hope to do a little machine quilting.
To-Do List for 1/11/22 - 1/17/22
2. Bowties 365--continue making 4" blocks
3. Charm Baskets--make more red blocks
4. Hearts Applique--prep red, stitch at least one block
5. Pull a red UFO to work on
6. Pull or make center block for SAHRR
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA