Tuesday, August 31, 2021

To-Do Tuesday 8/31/2021

Another Tuesday means it's time to update my to-do list for the week ahead and share how I did with last week's list. I'm linking up with the  To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.

I got through all the goals on last week's list except one, and I'm okay with that. Not every week is going to be perfect, and I did end up with yet another squirrel invading the sewing room last week--more on that in a few days!


To-Do List for 8/24 - 8/30
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day   ✔done
I made 14 Bowtie blocks last week.


2. Hearts Applique--stitch at least one block     
✔done
I stitched a couple hearts last week, ending up with 8 for the month.


3. Glorified 9Patch--prep turquoise/teal blocks   not done
4. Volcano 9-Patch--take photos, piece back   ✔done
You can see the photos in yesterday's post.
5. Positivity QAL--finish quilt top, take photos, and write OMG post  ✔done
The quilt top is done and the blog post is here.
6. Scrooge coat--make progress   ✔done

Some of my goals will be on hold until September's color of the month is announced for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, but I'm sure I can find plenty to fill the time.

To-Do List for 8/31 - 9/6
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day
2. Hearts Applique--stitch at least one block/week
3. Glorified 9Patch--prep one set of blocks
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make one set of blocks once the color for September is announced
5. Volcano 9-Patch--layer and pin baste for quilting
6. Scrooge coat--make progress


I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.

Julie in GA  

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Really like your Bow Ties and Hearts. So
    pretty. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, your bowties and hearts are so pretty in aqua. I took a peek at your Volcano quilt - it is gorgeous! Love the tie-dye backing.
    Thank you for linking up to To-Do Tuesday and don't forget that next week is at https://www.texasquiltgal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...