Another Tuesday means it's time to update my to-do list for the week ahead and share how I did with last week's list. I'm linking up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Link-up hosted by Chris at Chris Knits.
Much to my surprise, I managed to complete every goal on my list from last Tuesday. I'm hoping the next week will be equally successful.
To-Do List for 8/17 - 8/23
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day ✔done
2. Hearts Applique--stitch at least one block ✔done
I've lost track of how many bowties I made last week, but I have a total of 26 so far this month, along with one little heart block.
3. 30's Kaleidoscope--make multicolored blocks ✔done
I made 11 blocks and shared them in Saturday's post.
4. Volcano 9-Patch--finish top ✔done
This quilt top is done, but I need to get some photos and write up a blog post.
5. Positivity QAL--make the last 6 blocks ✔done
6. Make progress on Scrooge coat ✔done
Progress has been made, but there's not much to show right now.
As usual, many of my projects will carry over into next week. The main goal is to finish the Positivity quilt top, since that is my One Monthly Goal for August.
To-Do List for 8/24 - 8/30
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA