Today's to-do list post is going to be a rush job because I need to get moving sooner than usual for an appointment. I should have gotten this post written and ready to go last night, but it didn't happen. My apologies for the shortage of photos in today's post.
I did have a good week with the to-do list, posting check marks next to every item.
To-Do List for 8/3 - 8/9
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day ✔done
Eleven bowtie blocks were made last week.
2. Hearts Applique--stitch at least one block ✔done
Two teal/turquoise blocks completed.
3. Make a new pouch to hold my applique project ✔done
Pouch is done and was shared in Sunday's post.
4. Scrap Magnet--make 2 teal/turquoise blocks ✔done
5. Positivity QAL--join rows of blocks together ✔done
Half of my Positivity quilt is together!
The list for the next week includes one non-quilting project. I have been working on a coat for our local theater company's production of A Christmas Carol, and I need to put in some time on that.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Chris Knits.
Julie in GA