Friday, September 3, 2021

One Monthly Goal--September, 2021

It's hard to believe that we are already a few days into September. This year is going by so quickly, and I know the pace will only seem faster in the months ahead. It will be Christmas before we know it!

It is easy for me to decide on a One Monthly Goal for September. The Volcano quilt top was finished last month, and my goal for this month is to get it quilted and bound. 


This quilt top currently measures 42.75" x 54". I have the back and the batting all ready to go. I just need to get it layered and pin basted, then figure out how I want to quilt it. I better keep it simple if I want to meet my goal.


You can see what other quilters are hoping to get done this month at the One Monthly Goal link-up at Elm Street Quilts.


Happy quilting everyone!

Julie in GA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...