I've been bouncing around between several different quilting projects this week, and I even made a start on a clothing project. The only thing that has moved forward enough to count any fabric as having been used is my 30's Kaleidoscopes. I made 19 blocks last week, using a total of 1 yard of fabric. You can see them in yesterday's post HERE. No new fabric was added to the stash.
Sunday, September 19, 2021
Stitching and DeStashing--Week 38, 2021
2021 STASH TOTALS
Used last week: 1.00 yards
Used year to date: 146.125 yards
Added last week: 0.0 yards
Added year to date: 101.50 yards
Net used year to date 44.625 yards
This is the fabric I'm planning to use for my new shirt. It was a remnant piece that I got at Hancock's of Paducah in July. I have just over 2 yards, which would be a little tight for a long-sleeved shirt, so I bought a light weight denim to use for the back of the collar, cuffs and yoke.
Kate's 15 Minutes to Stitch Challenge at Life in Pieces has us tracking how many days each week we get in at least 15 minutes of quilting time. When I got the urge to make myself a new shirt this week, I spent most of one day working on my pattern for it. I hope to get it cut out today or tomorrow. That meant no quilting time that day, but I did do some quilting on the other six days.
15 Minute Challenge for 2021:
9/12 - 9/18 6 of 7 days
2021 Total 257 of 261 days
Happy quilting everyone!
Julie in GA