It was a fairly busy week in my sewing room, with a wide variety of projects in the works. I pieced a back for the Volcano 9Patch quilt, just one long seam, but trying to match the print. I also finished my set of 40 teal and turquoise bowtie blocks for August, plus 8 hand appliqued hearts. You can see the bowties and the hearts in yesterday's post. The stash usage for all these projects was 2.25 yards for the quilt back, 1.375 yards for the bowties, and .375 for the hearts, which adds up to a total of 4 yards used for the week. No new fabric was added to the stash (although I've been checking out some of those Labor Day sales!)
I didn't include the fabric used for these pants in the stash report because I didn't count it as an addition to the stash when it was purchased. However there are scraps left which may appear in future scrappy quilts.