Another Tuesday means it's time to update my to-do list for the week ahead and share how I did with last week's list. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
Last week's to-do list looks good, with check marks behind every item on the list! I'm hoping for similar results in the week ahead.
To-Do List for 9/7 - 9/13
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day ✔done
I have made 15 orange Bowties so far this month.
2. Hearts Applique--pull orange squares, prep some blocks ✔done
Two heart blocks are finished and more are ready to be stitched.
3. Scrap Magnet--make two orange blocks ✔done
I finished these two blocks, plus made two Homespun blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
4. Volcano 9-Patch--layer and pin baste, begin quilting ✔done
The Volcano 9-Patch quilt is completely quilted and bound! No photos to share yet.
5. Scrooge coat--make progress ✔done
Next week's list includes a different RSC project, the 30's Kaleidoscope blocks. I'm also hoping to put together a blog post for the finished Volcano quilt.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA