Another Tuesday means it's time to update my to-do list for the week ahead and share how I did with last week's list. The Tuesday To-Do List link-up is hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
I didn't do very well on last week's list, with check marks behind only three of my five goals. That didn't stop me from beginning two new projects though!
To-Do List for 9/14 - 9/20
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day
The leader/ender stitching wasn't working for me last week, and I only finished 3 blocks.
2. Hearts Applique--pull orange squares, prep some blocks ✔done
One orange heart was stitched last week and more blocks are prepped.
3. 30's Kaleidoscope--make orange blocks ✔done
I shared these blocks in Saturday's post.
4. Volcano 9-Patch--take photos, write blog post
We've had so much rain lately that I haven't been able to finish getting outdoor photos of this quilt.
5. Scrooge coat--make progress ✔done
1. RWB (Red, white & blue) Rectangles--I started a new Quilt of Valor on National Sew a Jelly Roll Day. You can read about it HERE.
2. Denim shirt--I got a new shirt cut out and basted together to make sure I like the fit.
It's looking like a busy week ahead, so the sensible thing to do would be to reduce my list. Instead it's going to be even longer than last week!
To-Do List for 9/21 - 9/27
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA