Another Tuesday means it's time to update my to-do list for the week ahead and share how I did with last week's list. Starting today, the Tuesday To-Do List link-up is being hosted by Linda at Texas Quilt Gal.
It wasn't the most productive week for me, but I did get through 2/3 of the goals on my list. I'm hoping for better results next week.
To-Do List for 8/31 - 9/6
1. Bowties 365--make one Bowtie block each day ✔done
I ended up with a total of 40 Bowtie blocks in teal/turquoise for August, and have made a few orange blocks for September.
2. Hearts Applique--stitch at least one block/week not done
3. Glorified 9Patch--prep one set of blocks ✔done
I made the 9Patch part for four sets of blocks, got the purple ones trimmed, and added background to two of them.
4. Rainbow Scrap Challenge--make one set of blocks after the color for September is announced ✔done
Our RSC color for September is orange, and I have one set of blocks done and waiting to be shared on Saturday.
5. Volcano 9-Patch--layer and pin baste for quilting not done
6. Scrooge coat--make progress ✔done
My list is staying much the same, except that I am eliminating one project (the Glorified 9Patch) in order to focus on the others. The most important goals are the last two, the Volcano quilt and the coat for Scrooge. I really need to buckle down and work on both of those.
I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Texas Quilt Gal.
Julie in GA