Monday, April 13, 2015

Design Wall Monday 4/13/15

My design wall currently has the recently completed Bowtie Chevrons quilt top. I have been toying with the idea of switching the outer border fabric to a different one that I showed in yesterday's stash report. However, I'm not really up for taking this border off and replacing it. The other fabric will get used on the back. It's time to quit questioning my decision and just get it done! I will be donating this quilt as part of the Hands 2 Help Challenge over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.


Bowtie Chevrons
50" x 60"
I am linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times, where you can see all sorts of amazing quilting inspiration! I am also linking up with Monday Making over at Love Laugh Quilt and the Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2015 at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.


Julie in GA

4 comments:

  1. I think you made the right decision with the border fabric Julie. The colours tie in with the blocks in the centre and bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quilt, I like the borders you chose. I'm excited about the H2H charity quilt challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. I like this border and think it brings in the other colors nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun bowtie layout! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...