At this time of year, the to-do list is more important than ever, whether it is a list of Christmas gifts. groceries, or quilting projects. Today it's time to catch up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I did very well on last week's lengthy list, with progress on all of my projects except one.
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
To-Do Tuesday 12/22/2020
To-Do List for 12/15 - 12/21/2020
1. Santa Ho Ho Ho--binding ✔done
The Santa wallhanging is finished and hanging near the back door. Finished size is 10" x 19".
All secret Christmas projects are done (unless I decide to make something at the last minute--it has happened before!)
3. Thimbleberries wallhanging--continue quilting not done
This project is not going to be completed for Christmas this year.
4. Grassy Creek mystery--work on Step 4 ✔progress
All of my units for Step 4 have been stitched; half still need to be trimmed.
5. Sewcialites QAL--make blocks #12 & 13 ✔done
I am caught up on this block-of-the-week project.
6. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch last brown block ✔done
My yellow and brown blocks are finished, but some need the outer edges trimmed. I have also prepped the parts for four black/grey blocks.
7. RSC Square Dance--continue joining blocks together ✔done
Half the blocks for this quilt have been stitched together.
My list for the next week will be less ambitious, allowing plenty of time to enjoy Christmas, but I still hope to do a little bit of quilting every day.
To-Do List for 12/22 - 12/28/2020
1. RSC Square Dance--finish joining all blocks together
2. Grassy Creek mystery--finish Step 4, begin Step 5
3. Sewcialites QAL--make block #14
4. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one black/grey block
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us.
Merry Christmas to all! I hope you have checked everything off your Christmas to-do lists!
Julie in GA