Today it's time to catch up with the To-Do Tuesday Weekly Progress Update and Link-up hosted by Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us. I spent most of last week finishing up a small quilt, but I also completed most of the other tasks on my list.
To-Do List for 11/17 - 11/23:
1. Practice What I Preach--finish quilting + binding ✔ FINISHED!
This quilt is finished and hanging on the wall. Read more and see photos HERE.
2. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one brown block ✔ done
Another block hand stitched, but needs to be trimmed.
3. Frolic (Bonnie Hunter 2019 mystery)--figure out plan for borders (unless I decide to go ahead and start her new mystery)
I didn't touch Frolic, but I did start the new mystery, Grassy Creek. Our first step is making half-square triangles. I am using a single grey fabric with my scrappy golds.
4. Sewcialites QAL--make block #10 ✔ done
I changed the layout of my block--the original pattern had the diagonal bars pointing out toward the corners.
I'm hoping that having a to-do list will help keep me focused next week. As we get closer to Christmas, life just seems to speed up more and more.
To-Do List for 12/1 - 12/7/2020
1. Grassy Creek (Bonnie Hunter 2020 mystery)--finish step 1, start step 2
2. Sewcialites QAL--make block #11
3. Glorified 9-Patch--stitch one brown block
4. Thimbleberries wallhanging--fix border, begin quilting
I shared this little quilt top in yesterday's post. It is an oldie that I rediscovered and would like to finish before Christmas.
That should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next week. I'll report on my progress and post a new set of goals next Tuesday. I'm linking up with other To-Do Tuesday lists at Home Sewn by Us .
Julie in GA